Programs supplement troop activities and support individually registered Girl Scouts.They provide girls with enriching experiences in Girl Scouting. Many of these offerings are made possible through collaborations with other organizations and agencies that believe in girl-focused programs.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida offers a wide variety of program opportunities throughout the year designed to provide girls a meaningful Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
Our programs and activities help girls develop their full individual potential; relate to others with increased understanding, skill and respect; develop values to guide their actions and provide a foundation for sound decision-making; and contribute to the improvement of society through their abilities, leadership skills and cooperation with others. It is our hope that the girls will have fun learning about themselves and the world around them as they explore the wonderful world of Girl Scout program.
Programs at a Glance – GSSEF Program Calendar Supplement
This tool was requested by volunteers in order to make finding the perfect Girl Scout program easier to do! No matter how long you have been volunteering, we have designed this to be a helpful supplement to the Online Program Calendar – complete with simple-to-follow online registration instructions too.
- Now our parents and volunteers can scroll through 4 months of upcoming programs and read the full program description prior to referencing it on the eCouncil Registration system – and before completing registration with a debit or credit card.
- Look for updates! As we move through our Girl Scout year together, we will post refreshed supplements for you to look ahead and keep on planning with your girls! We are scheduling 3 annual issues of the supplements for: (1) January – May, (2) June – August, and (3) September – December.
To view or download the updated September – December GSSEF Program Calendar Supplement, click here. If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the online Program Calendar:
- If you are a parent and would like to register your girl/girls for a Council-sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here. Then select Program Event to access the online Program Calendar. For registration instructions, please refer to the Parents/Non-Troop Guide to Online Program Registration.
- If you are troop leader and would like to register your troop for a Council-sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here. After logging in, select Program Event to access the online Program Calendar. For registration instructions, please refer to the Troop Leader’s Guide to Online Program Registration.
- If you have a question, please contact our Program Registrar at email@example.com or call 954-513-3786.
- Important – Please Read: The eCouncil database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
Impact of a Hurricane Watch or Hurricane Warning on Scheduled Programs/Activities
The hurricane season begins June 1 and ends November 30. When the National Weather Service issues a Hurricane Watch or Warning for any portion of the Council jurisdiction, during any period of time for which an activity is scheduled, this activity will be automatically postponed or cancelled. After the weather emergency has passed, the Program Director will determine if the activity can be rescheduled and communicate with the registrants.