Welcome to the Volunteer Vault! Whether you are a new volunteer, a current one or in the process of becoming a Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida volunteer, you will easily find all of the pertinent volunteer resources, documents and forms right here on this page. We will be continuously updating and adding content to it throughout the year. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: New on the Volunteer Vault under Troop is Most Commonly Used Forms (a guide to the most commonly used forms, and who/when they are submitted as well as notes).
By clicking on any of these links, you will be taken to that content section.
Linking Leaders E-Newsletter
Marketing and Communications
Online Program Calendars
Safety Activity Checkpoints
Service Units and Service Unit Maps
Troop End of Year Reporting Analysis 2014 – 2015
GSSEF Volunteer Application
Volunteer Position Descriptions
To view and register for our adult learning opportunities, click here. Important – Please Read: The e-Council database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
Tips for registering for adult learning online:
– Click on the link to open to calendar
– Classes are color coded: Green, means registration is open; Red means registration is closed; Black means the class is full but a waiting list has formed
– Click on the class name and location for a detailed description of the class and exact address
– This screen will also allow you to enter your information and register for the class Once registered, you will receive a confirmation
Nominations closed on March 15, 2016.
ACH Instruction Sheet – Updated August 2015
ACH Authorization Form – Updated August 2015
Troop Bank Account Procedures – Updated October 2015
Authorization Letter to Open Troop Bank Account – Updated March 2016
PNC Account Owner Information Sheet
PNC Bank Information Letter – August 2015
Important Information: Online Property Reservation System
The GSSEF Property Reservation System features a user – friendly secure online form to submit your reservation request and payment. The online reservation form will greatly simplify and streamline the property reservation process. An instructional guide that includes step-by-step instructions that you can follow, can be found here. If you have a question, contact Asha Robinson at email@example.com or 954 – 739 – 7660.
- To view the online property reservation calendars and determine available dates, go to https://www.keepandshare.com/calendar5/show.php?i=1741694&vw=month.
- Online GSSEF Universal Property Reservation Form (follow the Property Reservation instructions and remember you will still need to call Asha Robinson to reserve available dates BEFORE submitting the Online Property Reservation Form) Asha Robinson’s contact information: Phone number: 954 – 739 – 7660.
- The actual link to the Online Universal Property Reservation Form is https://gssef.wufoo.com/forms/gssef-universal-reservation-form-properties/. It can be copied and pasted into your browser.
Sharing Camp with Wildlife
Camp Welaka – Things to know when you go (updated February 2015)
Camp Welaka General Information (updated February 2015)
Camp Welaka Map
Camp Nocatee – Things to know when you go (updated March 2015)
Camp Nocatee General Information (updated May 2015)
Camp Nocatee Map
Camp Telogia General Information (updated February 2015)
Camp Telogia Map
Linking Leaders, a monthly e-newsletter, has been created just for leaders of Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida. This e-communication features lots of information that is specific to the important role you play as leaders and mentors to the girls in our Council. It is sent via email on a monthly basis to leaders. If you do not receive it and would like to subscribe to Linking Leaders, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, troop number and email address.
- Linking Leaders – May 2016
- Linking Leaders – April 2016
- Linking Leaders – March 2016
- Linking Leaders – February 2016
- Linking Leaders – January 2016
- Linking Leaders – December 2015
- Linking Leaders – November 2015
- Linking Leaders – October 2015
GSSEF 2014-2015 Annual Report – flippable pages
To print a copy of the 2014 – 2015 Annual Report or view as a PDF document, click here.
GSSEF 2013-2014 Annual Report – flippable pages
To print a copy of the 2013 – 2014 Annual Report or view as a PDF document, click here.
GSSEF 2012-2013 Annual Report – flippable pages
To print copy of the 2012 – 2013 Annual Report or view as a PDF document,
GSSEF 2012 Year of the Girl: Annual Report 2011-2012 – flippable pages
GSSEF Membership Testimonial Video
Girl Scout Research Institute
You may now register to become a Girl Scout by completing the online Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida’s membership registration. The online membership registration including the annual membership dues payment will take place within our council’s registration website (E-Council) which is a secured site. Please click here to access the online membership registration page and then click Membership on the Registration screen. You will be able to select either Girl or Adult Registration. Once you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail along with additional Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida membership information.
*Girl Scouting 101* *Online study session.* (*Overview and introduction to Girl Scouts- for ALL volunteers: prerequisite*)
1. Login to http://training.girlscouts.org.
2. Click on the Girl Scouting 101 link.
3. Enter “aboutGS101” as the password. Reminder: case sensitive
4. Complete the information/contact information requested. Enter the council name as: Southeast Florida
Online Program Calendars and Program Registration:
- If you are a parent and would like to register your girl/girls for a council -sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
- If you are a troop leader and would like to register your troop for a council-sponsored program or to view the Program Calendar, please click here.
- Important – Please Read: The e-Council database is fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10. Be sure the internet platform you are using to access e-Council for roster updates, Early Bird re-registration, program and adult learning registration is Internet Explorer 10 (or a lower version). Using Chrome, Safari or Firefox will not allow full functionality of the database.
- Safety Activity Checkpoints provide in-depth safety information and tips that adult volunteers use for Girl Scout sports and activities. Girls can also use these checkpoints to ready their group for a girl-led activity. You can share and encourage girls, volunteers and parents/guardians to familiarize themselves with the Safety Activity Checkpoint for the activity your group is planning.
- If a Safety Activity Checkpoint does not exist for an activity you and the girls are interested in, check with council before making any definite plans with the girls. A few activities are allowed only with written council pre-approval and only for girls 12 and over, while some are off-limits completely. If you have a question about a SAC requirement, or activity approval, please email email@example.com. You may also consult the GSSEF Volunteer Policies and Procedures and Volunteer Essentials Manual for additional information.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: These guidelines were issued by GSUSA in May 2015, and revised in October 2015. These Safety Activity Checkpoints replace all previous versions of Safety Activity Checkpoints, including those found in Safety-Wise.
- GSSEF Safety Activity Checkpoints (revised October 2015) To jump to the Safety Activity Checkpoint page you want, click on the page number in the Table of Contents.
Service Unit Plan of Work
Service Unit End of Year Report (now an online form) (Report link is closed until next year)
GSSEF Council Service Unit Maps (updated July 2015):
To view GSSEF Treasure Coast/Okeechobee County Service Unit Map, click here.
To view GSSEF Palm Beach County Service Unit Map, click here.
To view GSSEF North Broward County Service Unit Map, click here.
To view GSSEF South Broward County Service Unit Map, click here.
ADULT Accident Report and Girl Scout Activity Accident Insurance Brochure Mutual of Omaha 2015 (updated May 12, 2015)
GIRL Accident Report and Girl-Scout Activity Accident Insurance Brochure Mutual of Omaha 2015 (updated May 12, 2015)
Most Commonly Used Forms 2015 (a guide to the most commonly used forms, and who/when they are submitted as well as notes)
Join Our Troop Invite (New – September 2015)
Adult Health History Form
Barbara A.Turner – Service from the Heart Scholarship Application
Detailed Cash Record of Troop
Girl Health History Record
Matching Gift – Volunteer Grant Designation Form
GSSEF Hold Harmless Agreement (Updated March 2015)
GSSEF Minor Intent To Travel International (Updated March 2015)
Parent- Guardian Permission Form
President’s Volunteer Service Award for 2015- Procedures and Criteria for Adults and Girls (updated December 15, 2015)
Submit Troop and Volunteer News (We want to hear from you and learn about all the amazing things that you and your troop are doing.) This easy to use online form includes text boxes that you can copy and paste text into.You may also upload photos and documents.
Troop Attendance Record
Troop Budget Form
Troop Disband Form (Updated March 2015)
Troop Dues Record
Troop End of Year Report 2016 (Now an online form)
Troop Money Earning Application (Updated March 2015)
Troop Money Earning Evaluation (Updated March 2015)
Troop Sponsorship and Gift Form
Troop-Group Travel (Trip) Application (Updated March 2015)
International Trip Roster
Exploration Girl Scout Guide to Global Travel
Volunteers Make Girl Scouts Possible! When a girl says, “I can’t wait to …” you know she’s excited about what’s coming next: scaling mountains, building robots, or tie-dying T-shirts with friends. You can experience that same excitement! As a Girl Scout volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to unforgettable new experiences. They’ll learn they’re capable of far more than they ever imagined.
GSSEF Volunteer Application (updated September 2015)
Council Volunteer Position Descriptions (updated August 2015)
Gold Award Advisor
Adult Recognition Committee
Adult Recognition Committee Chair
Adult Learning Facilitator
Council Delegate and Alternative Delegate
Troop Volunteer Position Descriptions (updated August 2015)
Service Unit Volunteer Position Descriptions (updated August 2015)
Service Unit Treasurer
Service Unit Volunteer Program Manager
Service Unit Registrar
Service Unit Recruiter
Adult Recognition Coordinator
Service Unit Volunteer Manager
Assistant Service Unit Volunteer Manager
Service Unit Cookie Sale Manager
Service Unit Fall Product Sales Manager